Crop Circle Tours
I have participated in two Crop Circles Investigation Tours in England which were sponsored by Ron Russell at www.cropcircles.org. On both occasions I found the tours to be enjoyable and most certainly educational.
Of recent years it has been estimated that some 95% of Crop Circles in England have been “man-made”, however, the other 5% provide much food for thought and speculation.
Just before participating in one of these investigations trips I had a past-life regression session. During that time I spoke with an entity who explained that Crop Circles were being formed to help us on Earth to discover a new form of energy. It was suggested that if our physicists and scientists would closely study the energy generated by the design and size of the circles then we would be able to reduce our dependency on fossil fuel.
I recall one circle that we checked out was a large one – some 350 feet in diameter in the Avebury area of south-east England. I became quite engrossed with using my dowsing rods to check energy amounts, paths and directions when I suddenly realized that I was getting very dizzy, my eyes kept going out of focus and I lost a lot of stamina. It was at that point that I realized I’d been walking against the way the grain was bent instead of with the bending. I got out of the circle as quickly as I could but the “damage” had been done. It was about four hours before my strength and eyesight returned to normal and it wasn’t until the next morning that my dizziness went away. Interesting enough, we returned to that same circle to take more measurements but I was unable to get closer than about 50 yards because those same symptoms began to return.
These photographs were taken through the plastic bubble of a helicopter when I later flew over the circles we had entered, thus, they are not in true color or in great focus, however, there are hundreds of websites you can visit to view clearer shots. Start off by going to: www.cropcirclesecrets.org and www.cropcircleresearch.com
Crop Circle Tours* Crop Circle